Electrical Engineer H/F
Qui sommes nous ?
The FAYAT Road Equipment Division is part of the French family group FAYAT.
The division provides solutions for the following domains in the road building industry through its various brands: asphalt production, asphalt paving and compaction, road cleaning and maintenance as well as recycling.
BOMAG, world leader in the compaction technology market and part of the FAYAT group, produces cuttingedge equipment features and road machinery within its 5 production sites around the world (examples: soil, asphalt and waste compactors, stabilizers, milling machines, etc.)
More information on : https://roadequipment.fayat.com/
We are offering a challenging internship for 12 months via VIE (French International Postgraduate internship programme).
We are offering a VIE Program position.
Please make sure you match the criteria before apllying.
More information here : https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/en
Within the Electrical Engineering Department, you will be involve in two technical subjects :
Subject 1 : Analysis and optimization of the architecture of wiring systems in construction machineries with focus on the topic of future designs.
Main taks are the following :
- Analysis and definition of guidelines for the architecture of wiring systems design today and in the future (alternative drives/engines)
- Construction and validation of a calculation tool for the architecture of wiring systems design
- Specification and documentation of test procedures for the architecture of wiring systems
Subject 2 : Analysis, optimization and documentation of internal workflows and processes in electrical engineering department
Main tasks are the following :
- Working on factory standard
- Working on instructions
- Definition and documentation of working methods with EPLAN P8 electrics and EPLAN Harness proD for BOMAG worldwide
- Master Degree in : "Electrical Engineer"
- Language: Good skills in English and / or German
- Personality : Open-minded and autonomous
Duration of the VIE contract : at least 12 months
Localization : Boppard, Germany
Start : ASAP